[♥]..wink* wink*.. [♥]

Welcome to my Preloved sweeTiePie online shop!
Here, I sell very nice, sweet, and affordable closet for girls and women, and those who always wanted to look gorgeous.
I'm sure u do, right?
So, don't wait! Let's shopping with us!
Love, iFa

[♥] Announcement [♥]

Dear valued customer,

As I'm still full time student.. so I only have a few times to deliver all items that U need to..
The Day available for item delivery --> only on Friday <--
So, it means that... u may receive ur item(s) on Monday..insyaAllah...

Thank You.

Love,
iFA

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ITEM 8
[RM 10.00]
AVAILABLE


-smart shirt -

ITEM 9
[RM 5.00]
AVAILABLE



- t-shirt warna pink -
- sesuai di pakai di mana sahaja -

0 comments:

[♥]please fill the form [♥]

Name:
Email Address:
contact number
item code
delivery address

create web form